We are an international Taxi Dancers Team specialised in Kizomba, Urban Kiz and Bachata.
Our team is composed by both female and male dancers, of different dance backgrounds and countries, as well as different levels.
Our team philosophy
1. We will dance tree, maximum four dances with each dancer.
2. Our focus are the dancers that don’t get many dances, make them enjoy, greet them with a smile on the face, as well as be a gentleman/woman, kind and respectful.
3. Our taxi have forbidden to flirt with or make any of the dancers at the festival in any way uncomfortable.
4. During our shifts we will only drink soft drinks.
5. Punctuality is very important for us.
6. Professionality, organisation and good quality are our motto.
7. All the team member know we are an example for other dancers and will act accordingly.
8.Clean, fresh and upstanding.
What is a taxi dancer?
A taxi dancer is a paid dance partner in a partner dance. Taxi dancers are hired to dance with their customers on a dance-by-dance basis. When taxi dancing first appeared in taxi-dance halls during the early 20th century in the United States, male patrons would typically buy dance tickets for a small sum each. When a patron presented a ticket to a chosen taxi dancer, she would dance with him for the length of a single song. The taxi dancers would earn a commission on every dance ticket earned. Though taxi dancing has for the most part disappeared in the United States, it is still practiced in some other countries.
Just send us an email to find out more about the contract conditions with our Taxi Dancers Team.
31 July- 3rd August
I love Kizomba Sensual Festival
Afrokizlove und bachakizz Party(Germany)
Sunny Beach Kizomba Festival(Bulgaria)
VIP BachaKizz Bodrum (Turkey) -> Request no
29th November-2nd December
Hot Ice Kiz Festival